Runescape Give-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runescape Account Comeptition

Go down 
+46
SwaqqKiddo
IDSpartan
derdawid
rich1234345
mikeboi123
slayingall5
gunboy78
mr_bronuf
Daemonsword2
Yoyo15962
kingofwrestling
Jamesslayer5
adam criss
ringmasta12
Meerzz
burakkill
romael22251
THIS IS SICK...I LOBE RS.
jhk178
kolinkoo
ToxicPurgatory
own pkz
kyle6625
modmark1234
cookiehugger
runescape noob
joshman96
ninjaokata
craigj13
i xx xx i
sorrogates
iFaMouS x ReP
Jordonking1
ecko gunner
Jake
p2prsf2p
bambam1
xThexlonexnubx
danny
Zac
treanthades
Fuze
shailish
jonteehx
happymoon
Runescapegive
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
shailish

Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:43 pm

[quote="shailish"]Dear, Runescapegive

hi i need this account cause my other account got hacked and my another account got banned.
so i ask to you do you have an account for me?
cause i i screached on youtube almost 5months and thats sucks cause i never won any account Mad
so i ask you do you have an account for me cause i got head pain of that screaching of an runescape account it dont care what level but it need 90+ Smile

How its hacked/banned:

I was on runescape i was happy that i got full void in 1 week Smile so my mate knows my password and he said let me on my account i say no i want pvp so he changed the password and bought my account Sad when i knows that i attacked him.

Then i maked a berserker so that was hacked i dont know how and when i got back it say
i got banned Sad i trought wtf i dont gonna make agian a runescape account so i watching and watching for a runescape account i trought it wil be in 1 week Smile but when i see is it more then 5 months Sad so i saw your vid i trought lemme check out maybe i win Smile so i watch you vid subbed-rated-commented and told to my mates to sub you to have a chance for a runescape account and now you told me to come on this website and you have contest so now i have say this to you Smile may i hope to win Smile between your cool that you got so many runescape account Smile

i know its long story but i hope i win and all other peeps good luck Smile

Shailish (youtube i am Shailish5)
Back to top Go down
shailish

PostSubject: hi   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:35 pm

ingnore this Razz

Last edited by shailish on Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Bravo   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:16 pm

WOW thats A Long One ill give it a 8/10
Back to top Go down
https://runescapegive.darkbb.com
jonteehx
Admin

PostSubject: :)   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 1:09 pm

1. My acc went hacked because my friend wanned to try a thing on my mac computure he has pc and this only works on mac he said well then he wanned to try a runescape hack. Well i just um sure ofc ur my friend. Then when he went home i saw that there were a keylog in the programs he downloaded. But i did already get in to runescape and the day after my acc was stolen. well my friend did not mean to download it well so he gave me a 58 his best! I was 66 with 3mil. Ok but its not fun to play on the lvl 58. well it went hacked same day:/ well then a week later a guy gave me his lvl 103. so i went happy. then i were gonna trade it because it was no money. but then i went hacked! its not fun! i trust ppl but soon not anymore. so now i dont have any acc.

2. Well as i said I live in Cyprus but I can´t Speak cypriot or greece so I don´t have many friends. Only 2 and 1 of them lives 30mins from me:( the other one was the one that gave me keylog. Well he lives nearly but he can speak cypriot aswell so he goes to a cypriot school and i goes to a swedish school. And I can´t meet him often because its too much homework for him. So the only thing I can do is computure (runescape) and go to the beach or pool but thats not fun all the time. and now i dont have any runescape acc.

so im glad u gives away all the accs. I really hope i win this. Ur cool man.

Om thats my reasons why i should win it:D thx
Back to top Go down
happymoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:46 pm

i don't hope it Razz
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: thanks   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:43 pm

Thanks Thats A Very Good Statement Good Luck ! Lets See If Anyone Can Do Better Then That
Back to top Go down
happymoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:40 pm

first its a pretty good account check the hiscores at runescape Razz
i think i will be a good owner because i will spend lots of time in it.
gonna be member on it to train other skills. I already played rs for about 2
years --> im not a noob. and i respect it that you give so many accounts away =D
this is the most reasons i wanna be the new owner Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:02 pm

Hey Everyone This A Runescape Competition You Might Win A Account

Name Of Account : Legend

Ok Theese Are The Rules

1.No Begging At The End Saying (pick me please please oh i beg you please)
2.no Farting In Middle Of Writing.
3.No Cheating.

To Win This You Have To Write A Reasonably Long Sentence Of Why You Should Get The
Account.
cyclops Wink Surprised Very Happy Exclamation

Last edited by Runescapegive on Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runescape Account Comeptition
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4