Runescape Give-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runescape Account Comeptition

Go down 
+46
SwaqqKiddo
IDSpartan
derdawid
rich1234345
mikeboi123
slayingall5
gunboy78
mr_bronuf
Daemonsword2
Yoyo15962
kingofwrestling
Jamesslayer5
adam criss
ringmasta12
Meerzz
burakkill
romael22251
THIS IS SICK...I LOBE RS.
jhk178
kolinkoo
ToxicPurgatory
own pkz
kyle6625
modmark1234
cookiehugger
runescape noob
joshman96
ninjaokata
craigj13
i xx xx i
sorrogates
iFaMouS x ReP
Jordonking1
ecko gunner
Jake
p2prsf2p
bambam1
xThexlonexnubx
danny
Zac
treanthades
Fuze
shailish
jonteehx
happymoon
Runescapegive
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Thanks   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyTue May 18, 2010 7:59 am

Thanks For Sharing Your Comments All We Need Is 200 registered Users Then We Start With The Competition So Help Get 200 users !

Thanks. Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://runescapegive.darkbb.com
jhk178

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:41 am

ok anyone and everyone i just need a rs acc preferably a good combat or skiller but i just need 1 havnt gotten around 2 makin 1 yet anyway if u give me 1 i will be very grateful ty!!! What a Face monkey cyclops clown
Back to top Go down
kolinkoo

PostSubject: I hope   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySun May 02, 2010 7:06 pm

well im not begging just that recently that my 2 accts got hacked and kept. lvl 87 and 60 it sucked but im hoping i could get like a 95+ tyvm if i get one =)
Back to top Go down
ToxicPurgatory

ToxicPurgatory

PostSubject: Runescape Account Competition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySat May 01, 2010 8:23 pm

im new here, and i saw the vid on youtube about this site. looks sick.

i really want a lvl 100+ cuz im tryin to get back into the runescape flow of things, but i find it hard to do with a lvl 48. i love runescape, i jsut find it boring without a high lvl lol
thanks
Back to top Go down
http:// https://www.youtube.com/user/LegitSnip3D0WN  Website:http
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: would you like to   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 30, 2010 6:57 am

would you like to be a staff member of our runescapegive website? Smile Question Question Question
Back to top Go down
own pkz
Admin

PostSubject: thanks   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 2:03 am

will do mate Wink
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Hey There   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 19, 2010 11:51 am

Hey there Tristan thanks for that great post we would like to see more of you on this site so you may win an account if you go on here most days least 3-4 times a week for 10 minutes just to check up on things great post thanks Smile

your sincerely. Runescapegive Surprised Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
own pkz
Admin

PostSubject: Own pkz Reazonz   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 16, 2010 2:02 am

1.Well i recently had my 111 hacked really pissed me off. Stupid key loggers...

2.I love this site and can tell my friends.

3.I would use the account for good purposes mostly entertainment off rs and NO BOTTING!!

4. Im not any little 12 year old that is really not supposed to be playing rs im actually 15 Smile

5.I deserve it mostly because: i <3 runescape Wink

Thanks Cool sincerly : Tristan/ OWN PKZ
Back to top Go down
kyle6625

PostSubject: runescape account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:34 pm

i need a acc so bad i got hacked and i need to share with my friend but i want my own acc thank you if i win tyvm

kyle6625@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
kyle6625

PostSubject: runescape account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyFri Apr 09, 2010 11:32 pm

i need a acc so bad i got hacked and i need to share with my friend but i want my own acc thank you if i win tyvm

kyle6625@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
modmark1234
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 04, 2010 4:10 am

Runescapegive wrote:
Hey Can You Explain Why You Deserve It And Why You Need It More Than Others. Smile thanks
hey im not begging for 1 but i applyed for your staff so if i get 1 then i thank you ill tell my friends about this site
Back to top Go down
i xx xx i

PostSubject: Omg   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 18, 2010 7:08 pm

I checked at the hiscore and i though he was a lower lvl omg its a dream account. Good Luck Everyone! I lvled to 16 yesterday!!
Back to top Go down
cookiehugger

cookiehugger

PostSubject: That account..   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 8:49 pm

Hey! if you have read my topics. you might understand why i would need an account.. everyone here just say that what you dont want to ppl do.. well. i dont beg for an account.. i just hope that i win it.. Smile

Thank you.

_.:CookieHugger:._
Back to top Go down
i xx xx i

PostSubject: Because   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 17, 2010 6:09 pm

I could deserve an account because I never get hack, I don't get muted, I could play for like 1 year then give it away or give it to someone here and this will be one of my only chance to get an account higher then mine. I could also see what runescape is when you are higher then lvl 13 (now 14 Very Happy).
Thanks and Good Luck Everyone Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Hey   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 16, 2010 2:05 am

Hey I xx xx I. I Wish You Great Luck Could You Tell Me Why You Deserve An Account.
Back to top Go down
i xx xx i

PostSubject: Why would I need this account?   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:36 pm

I need this account because it take me two months to be lvl 13 with no money. If I get this account i'll play on it and im not gonna play for the rest of my life or will not make me quit so fast.
Thanks runescapegive to give me this chance Very Happy
Back to top Go down
runescape noob

PostSubject: srry i forgot to say something   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 pm

My runescape name that was hacked is called archer 406 and i think i would be a good owner because i would spend lots of time on it and not waste it i would be very greatful thanks
Back to top Go down
runescape noob

PostSubject: plz i got hacked   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:13 pm

plz may i have an acc , my lvl 81 acc got hacked :[ plz may i have an acc that is over lvl 80 and has atleast enough gold to get me back to play runescape thanks and plz help me get an acc thats over lvl 80 thank u so much
Back to top Go down
joshman96

PostSubject: I need it   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:49 pm

I would like the runescape account because i have been playing runescape for 5 years !!!!! and have been hacked loads 1nce by my best friend
he dropped everything including my armadyl godsword.
Thanks..
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: HeyH   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 8:54 am

Hey Can You Explain Why You Deserve It And Why You Need It More Than Others. Smile thanks
Back to top Go down
ninjaokata

PostSubject: Runescape Account Competition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 10:44 pm

hi

can i have plz a runescape account

i need account mine is too low it is lvl 12

and i need a lvl only more than lvl 80 with only 10 million plz

i hope i win this competition

thanx runescapegive
Back to top Go down
http://www.runescape.com
craigj13

PostSubject: plz guyz   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptySat Feb 27, 2010 5:24 pm

if anyone has a lvl 80 or 90 they are not using send the username and password to:
craigj13@live.com
Back to top Go down
i xx xx i

PostSubject: Good Luck :D   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 12:51 am

Ok this will be my 'Why should i derserve an account';
1. I never get hacked
2. I never get banned or muted
3. I know how to play with a higher lvl
4. I registrered on this site Very Happy
5. I am helpful
6. I keep my information confidential
7. I like to play runescape with a high level you get more options
8. GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
If i get the account im gonna give my lvl 16 OMG!!

Last edited by i xx xx i on Fri Mar 19, 2010 10:22 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ALL WAS WRONG)
Back to top Go down
sorrogates

PostSubject: Runescape Account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 26, 2010 4:32 am

Please I would really like to get a member's account because or non-member because I am tired of people calling me noob. If you could please try to get me a high level then atleast 80 I will be a lot happy please!
Back to top Go down
iFaMouS x ReP

PostSubject: MoRe InFo   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 10:00 pm

Forgot to mention i have played RuneScape for 3 years, I have not been hacked once, I refresh my recovery questions monthly as well as my pass, i have never gotten muted for breaking a rule just because my internet shot out, not sure if i ever plan on being a member because i don't have that much money, but if i had an account like this i would treat it like a baby... not like a baby molester but like a very caring baby sitter who baby sits not just for the money but for the joy of baby sitting the baby. I think this would be a great Christmas present =]. God bless all.

MucH ResPecT ~ iFaMouS x ReP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runescape Account Comeptition
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next