Runescape Give-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runescape Account Comeptition

Go down 
+46
SwaqqKiddo
IDSpartan
derdawid
rich1234345
mikeboi123
slayingall5
gunboy78
mr_bronuf
Daemonsword2
Yoyo15962
kingofwrestling
Jamesslayer5
adam criss
ringmasta12
Meerzz
burakkill
romael22251
THIS IS SICK...I LOBE RS.
jhk178
kolinkoo
ToxicPurgatory
own pkz
kyle6625
modmark1234
cookiehugger
runescape noob
joshman96
ninjaokata
craigj13
i xx xx i
sorrogates
iFaMouS x ReP
Jordonking1
ecko gunner
Jake
p2prsf2p
bambam1
xThexlonexnubx
danny
Zac
treanthades
Fuze
shailish
jonteehx
happymoon
Runescapegive
50 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Allrounded2

Runescape Account Comeptition Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyFri Nov 02, 2012 12:36 am

I need an account really bad i love playing rs since 2009 i had so many accs but none were ever mine cuz i always wanted a high lvl well one guy i thought was my friend took 50m off off the acc after he gave me it i have had many accs i dont have them anymore i dont wanna go into all my accs but all i want is a lvl 90 something with like 80 sumin farming and i would b good to go i dont need gold i do that on own thanx! that would b sick elephant king king a santa would b nice santa jk lol!
Back to top Go down
Nova Anime

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 2:24 am

Hello i am a big fan of runescape. I would like an account. I will not say i got hacked because thats what everyone says. But i gave my only account to my cousin who started runescape a while back. I would like to join again with a fresh new account, and a fresh new start.
Thank you.
Nova Anime
Back to top Go down
naanaan

PostSubject: free runescape accounts   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySun May 29, 2011 12:30 pm

ermm just thought i would try this website as it seems pretty decent...
but i would like and account as i was sharing it but then it got hacked Sad
any account would be nice as it would mean i dont have to restart completely...
thanks
Back to top Go down
toxic pwnz u

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySun Oct 03, 2010 6:22 pm

you ask why we need a runescape account well this is why i need 1. this june i was on my only runescape account and some mod banned me because i wouldnt give him my pass. Sad since then ive been looking for a website that gives runescape accounts and i finally found 1 Smile thanks for making this website! pm me if i can get! im looking for an account 80+ with good pking stats. i will follow all the rules which i always have Very Happy the only time ive been banned is above! also i go on this website almost every Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SwaqqKiddo

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyThu Sep 16, 2010 11:56 pm

Can i have a level 100 or sumtin even a level 3 if its rich :p
Back to top Go down
IDSpartan

IDSpartan

PostSubject: IDSpartan    Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyWed Sep 15, 2010 2:06 pm

Everybody deserves a good RS account.. but why me?
I have been hacked but will not talk about that lmfao.
I can advertise for you, and i can make videos about this website, i have Sick Editing skills ( not really LOL), and i can help out around the forums with questions from fellow Members, but i could not do this without an account to keep me logged into these forums.
as you see, i like to Read and Write replys or answer questions while EPing, Skilling or just simply laughing at those which fail.
But i would love to have a nice high level account (100+) with a minimum of 100k gp's.
Thank you for reading, i am now off to go edit my Profile on these pretty sweet forums Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Thank you, IDSpartan~

Back to top Go down
derdawid

derdawid

PostSubject: Plz help.!   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 1:41 am

Seeking a lvl ~100 (i need lvl 90 or more str).Because i have a nice account 3icedragon3 and he ar4e HACKED SHIT Exclamation . best with 30 mil(not necessarily)plz fast & good.see you Exclamation
MY MAIL :derdawid@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
http://www.hack4all.tk/
rich1234345

PostSubject: would love a runescape account   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyMon Aug 16, 2010 6:34 pm

heyy,i lost my level 67 account it got hacked and it was something a really got into until it got hacked which put me right down
until i found this website so i'm asking if you would please give me a level 67+ i will be on it like my pride and joy so i can be happy again

cheers
p.s my email address is elliotboro@hotmail.co.uk if you could just message me back that would be great and see were we go from the and i would prefer a high woodcutting level Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by rich1234345 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 1:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : i had the combat level wrong)
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Good   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 3:23 pm

GOOD NICE POST Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
https://runescapegive.darkbb.com
mikeboi123

PostSubject: i need a new account   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:36 am

i need a new account because i lost my lvl 94 u can look on highscores name is 9O15 i had a lot of money on it and i desorve a new account because i take care of them the best i can i never been muted before or banned i love runescape so if u can give me a account please send it to my email michael.p.white@hotmail.com please and thank you very much.
Back to top Go down
slayingall5

PostSubject: runescae accunt atleast 80+ plz   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyTue Jul 27, 2010 3:09 am

plz i need a account my lvl 98 called asas931 got hacked he was good u can look him up on highscores and ive been realy wanting to play runescape and i plan to use this account if u give to train and help people and also ive never been banned or muted so i dont really have problems on rs with any1.thx for all your help.appreciate it Smile
Back to top Go down
gunboy78

PostSubject: i need it beacause    Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 10:41 am

i need a account because ive only been a skiller and i want to have a good lvl 80 over so i can pk with him if you send 2 me send it 2 callumbauman@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Please   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyFri Jul 23, 2010 9:39 am

We do not give out any Runescape accounts if all you do is ask, so please tell us why you need a Runescape account and why you deserve one and how you will use it.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
https://runescapegive.darkbb.com
mr_bronuf

PostSubject: Runescape Account Competition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:46 am

Plz..., all I'm askin for is a pretty decent account... Above at least lv. 75
Back to top Go down
Daemonsword2

PostSubject: i need a 80+   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyFri Jul 16, 2010 3:04 am

im tired of using low levels i put a new topic about it so im just hoping to get one Razz
Back to top Go down
Yoyo15962

Yoyo15962

PostSubject: Need a rs account badly!!!   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 12:19 pm

Hey I just die all the time in rs. I was a lvl 37 and now I lost it all, my money, my armor, and my holiday items that were in my backpack. I need a new rs account just to tell you, my username was Bubbles15962, and I am not giving my password ppl. Plus I had all my quests done eccept the Dragon Slayer Quest.
Back to top Go down
kingofwrestling

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:53 am

yeh i need a 80+ rs acc because my main lev 95 got hacket and it had 100mill on it and it got hacket and i cant get it back soo plz give m one
Back to top Go down
Jamesslayer5

PostSubject: Runescape Account Please   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 12:03 am

I would like a runescape account please because a few months ago my account got hacked and i cant get it back. Please give me a account my email is killap97@gmail.com. Thank you for all your help.
Back to top Go down
adam criss

PostSubject: adam   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 6:52 pm

i need a runescape acc mine just got hacked email me at a.crissman@yahoo.com thank you for ur help
Back to top Go down
ringmasta12

PostSubject: need rs plz   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyWed Jun 30, 2010 12:56 am

hey i lost my lvl 132 it sucksi jsut got it member like 2 days ago soo if u could get me a really goood rs account email me at hunter67580@HOTMAIL.COM
Back to top Go down
Meerzz

PostSubject: I love rs, and I just joined this site, I LOVE it already !   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 11:11 pm

Like all other people here, I love and play RuneScape.
I just joined this site after watching your youtube video about it!
^^ loving it already xD

and I think I deserve this account because I first had an account which I really liked and I refused getting another one at the time I had it, this account was a member on level 93 and it had 97 woodcutting, after it got hacked and I lost hope on getting it back, I made a new one which is about 1 week old now, but getting it to be like my first one was will take a lot of hard work, also, after my parents knew that my first account got hacked while it was member, they refused to make my second one a member.

Thank you for such an amazing website.
Back to top Go down
romael22251

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptyMon Jun 14, 2010 6:34 am

Hello, i think i deserve the account because a few years ago i had an account romael22251 on runescape that was about a lv 56 had 70 somthin woodcutting, about 2.8mil, full zammy armor a bunch of rune weapons and alot of other rare things. I grew bored of runescape and sold the account on an online game called bots. But now because of the new updates runescape has once again caught my attention. I want to go back but the only thing thats holding me back is that i dont want to start all over again, i had all my quest done, my account was perfect. I would really appreciate it if you gifted me this account.
Thank You.
Back to top Go down
burakkill

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 6:26 pm

i have looked on youtube but are u giving free accounts i need one mine got hacked but can u find mi a lvl 100+ thankz
Back to top Go down
romael22251

PostSubject: i need a new account   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySun May 30, 2010 6:39 pm

hey i quit runescape 1year ago and they caught my attention with the new upgrades, my chracter was a lv 56 with 70woodcutting and alot of high levels i had like 900k and full zammy armor. as u can see i dont waant to do that all over again from the start lol so if any one can give me an account that is atleat lv20 i would really appreciate it.
email me at redrome12@hotmail.com
thanks
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition EmptySat May 22, 2010 5:34 pm

i need this so bad umm i will get ppl to join and stuff so plz......just 1 account that has high combat and atleast 1 99....plz.........ill eaven download hpercam2 and make u tub videos for peaple to join What a Face Arrow cyclops plz thanks for ure time Exclamation
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition Empty

Back to top Go down

Runescape Account Comeptition
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next