Runescape Give-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runescape Account Comeptition

Go down 
+46
SwaqqKiddo
IDSpartan
derdawid
rich1234345
mikeboi123
slayingall5
gunboy78
mr_bronuf
Daemonsword2
Yoyo15962
kingofwrestling
Jamesslayer5
adam criss
ringmasta12
Meerzz
burakkill
romael22251
THIS IS SICK...I LOBE RS.
jhk178
kolinkoo
ToxicPurgatory
own pkz
kyle6625
modmark1234
cookiehugger
runescape noob
joshman96
ninjaokata
craigj13
i xx xx i
sorrogates
iFaMouS x ReP
Jordonking1
ecko gunner
Jake
p2prsf2p
bambam1
xThexlonexnubx
danny
Zac
treanthades
Fuze
shailish
jonteehx
happymoon
Runescapegive
50 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
iFaMouS x ReP

Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: RuneScape AccounT ComPeTiTioN   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 22, 2009 9:54 pm

*Clears throat* I think I am much deserving of the RuneScape account because i simply get bored of my lower level account and I just can't sit there and play it forever, I make a whole bunch of accounts only to find out later I am wasting my time. The most amount of cash I have ever had was 800k because i was saving up for rune gold-trimmed but my internet shot and JaGeX thought i was trying to hack into the game system so they banned my account. A month later I get my account but its permanently muted. Wherever I go I have to use quick chat and whenever I try to talk in a clan they kick me because most clans say not to use quick chat. Thanks I really appreciate it.

MucH ResPecT ~ iFaMouS x ReP
Back to top Go down
Jordonking1

Jordonking1

PostSubject: Free rs acc.   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 11:50 am

Could I Please have a free rs acc any acc would do as long as its not like a lvl 20 or something plz? jocolor geek lol!
Back to top Go down
ecko gunner

PostSubject: im 15 and would love a new runescape account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:17 am

plzzzzzzzzzzz Smile
Back to top Go down
ecko gunner

PostSubject: hi guys im looking for a awsome runescape acc i have heard about this site before and i would lvoe to get a lvl 90+ member acc   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 15, 2009 5:12 am

plz guys i hope i get a lvl 80+ or 90+ mem for 70+ mem Smile pirat
my hotmail is brandon-5050@hotmail.com so plz i would love a new mem runescape acc or 100+ non mem
Smile because my lvl 110 got hacked Sad

Last edited by ecko gunner on Sun Nov 15, 2009 5:14 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : because)
Back to top Go down
Jake

PostSubject: can i please have the runescape account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyThu Nov 12, 2009 10:44 am

Hey i would really love an account Very Happy and i also got hacked 2 days ago and im really sad at the moment Sad so please pick me because i also need something to do to relieve the stress of school exams going on at the moment Crying or Very sad so please pick me if you would be kind Very Happy ok peace out and good luck everyone!
Back to top Go down
p2prsf2p

PostSubject: Can i have a runescape account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 8:19 pm

Laughing Can i plz have a runescap account. ( plz and thank you )
Back to top Go down
bambam1

PostSubject: account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 7:15 am

I dont want to bore u with my runescape history so pretty much i just the account cuz it would give me a head start instead of starting a whole new account and being a noob for a while.
Back to top Go down
xThexlonexnubx

PostSubject: Rs Acc Contest   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyWed Nov 11, 2009 4:18 am

First off i would like to thank you for being so generous Razz
Well i would like an account because i cant afford membership and haven't got the time to train my own acc because im too busy training peoples accounts for free...hoping for a reward but i never get one...my only acc is a lvl 56 with 2k and a rune scimmy. I never get any rewards for helping my friends in need and i would like something i could call my own..thank you again and this is my life...and reason Neutral
Back to top Go down
Fuze

PostSubject: i didnt get hacked either.   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:46 pm

I didnt get hackedd.
Back to top Go down
happymoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 5:00 pm

lol? im the only wan whos not hacked cyclops
Back to top Go down
danny

PostSubject: runescape acc plz   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyTue Nov 10, 2009 3:22 am

i would like to have a acc bc i am not good at geting high lvls or anything i play all the time and i love to play so plzz any one can you give me a acc
Back to top Go down
shailish

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:27 pm

i bet all the other people that said that every account that they made got hacked that never happens anymore2.

wtf my acc got really banned and hacked so stfu :s
Back to top Go down
Zac

PostSubject: Reason   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 2:09 pm

[b]I Would like this account because my lvl 91 account got hacked... Im now training a lvl 12 =/ I Would be over the world if i got an account Exclamation 😄
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Hahaha OK   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:27 am

Ok lol
Back to top Go down
https://runescapegive.darkbb.com
Fuze

PostSubject: no i dont have a kid lmao   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 8:23 am

when i have a kid lol i wont get a kid til i get married santa
Back to top Go down
treanthades

PostSubject: why i need this account   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:52 am

i think i should have this account because i can never get any and i mean any runescape accouints of mine hight then lvl 65 or 70. pale none of my account have gotten banned or hacked and i bet all the other people that said that every account that they made got hacked that never happens anymore2.i like to train so i could get to train alot longer with this account.none of my skills get over like 65 so to have levels in the 90 range would be AWESOME!! santa so if i could win this account it would be the most and i mean the best! thing to ever happen to me! i hope i win thanx afro
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:19 am

Thats Yong For A Son Im 14
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: Woa   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:18 am

Woa And You Have A Son?
Back to top Go down
Fuze

PostSubject: RE:How?   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 6:57 am

Runescapegive wrote:
How Old Are You? jocolor
i am 15 years old
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

PostSubject: How?   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 5:51 am

How Old Are You? jocolor
Back to top Go down
Fuze

PostSubject: Another reason.   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:41 pm

Oh yeah another reason is because the account "Legend" has a high fishing level which i always wanted lol and i cn try to get all the stats to 99,if im to old then ill pass it to my kid when i have 1 then he'll just pass it down.so it'll be like a family thing lol
Back to top Go down
Fuze

PostSubject: Ru nescape Competition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 11:37 pm

here's one reason i deserve it,1-Ok so i was at home playing runescape lol and my mom was at her boyfriends house in Tacoma Washington,then when my mom called me she told me that her car just got jacked but the only thing they took was her purse and her built in tv's, thats why i should have this account and if you dont believe me i can send you the account info but there's no point trying to log in cus its locked til i pay 20$ cus i owed them that much cus i couldnt get the credit card details us of them thiefs. well if you read this i just want to say good luck guys What a Face
Back to top Go down
happymoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:37 pm

i believe you man Smile
limp bizkit ftw Very Happy:D Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
jonteehx
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 3:35 pm

Its true thats i have been hacked! ask all my frineds!!
Back to top Go down
happymoon
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 2:39 pm

lol all hacked? i almost never been hacked i played with my cousin Razz we were a very good team lol lol! afro
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Runescape Account Comeptition   Runescape Account Comeptition - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Runescape Account Comeptition
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next