Runescape Give-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

i need a runescape account..

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
wingsoffire

i need a runescape account.. Empty
PostSubject: i need a runescape account..   i need a runescape account.. EmptyMon Jun 28, 2010 4:17 am

i need a runescape account because mine got hacked 3 times and it just recently got hacked again.i have tried numerous times on getting it back but no luck in the process in getting it back.i really enjoy this game and i had high lvls in my account before it got hacked. if anyone has an account to give away i would like it. i would put hard work and dedication into the skills.

my email: luvsrunescape@hotmail.com

thanks
Back to top Go down
Runescapegive
Admin
Runescapegive

i need a runescape account.. Empty
PostSubject: Hey   i need a runescape account.. EmptyFri Jul 02, 2010 1:34 pm

Well we cant really just give out Runescape accounts straight away so you will have to post another topic under competitions but please tell us why you need and want and deserve it. Surprised

PS
Read the sticky under competitions
Back to top Go down
https://runescapegive.darkbb.com

i need a runescape account..
Page 1 of 1