Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  CalendarCalendar  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

I love the game of Runescape should't you?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Runescapegive
Admin

PostSubject: Hey   Tue Mar 22, 2011 1:10 am

Hello , very good post Smile please mail me.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://runescapegive.darkbb.com
ununseptiumx

PostSubject: I love the game of Runescape should't you?   Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:41 am

I have been playing Runescape for 3 years and just flat out love the game. There is a time where everyone plays runescape once in their life. Or at least heard of it. My dad even played runescape and he is 40 years old. I love hearing about Runescape players and how they succeed but to be honest. I never had the chance to be good at Runescape considering the fact I used to rely on Dial-Up the worst enemy to gamers. Well what I am saying is I would love to play on a good account and I wouldn't know how I just would love the chance to hop on Runescape and be good. But i'm not sure if that chance will ever happen. I would love that opprotunity and I even dream about it :O. But I'm not sure how that would work out. Well peace everyone have a nice day...thanks for reading my topic.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

I love the game of Runescape should't you?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1