Runescape Give-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Runescape........

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jonteehx
Admin

Runescape........ Empty
PostSubject: Runescape........   Runescape........ EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 7:04 pm

Hi, Please can i have an runescape acc? Its like this!! Soon I can´t do it anymore:'( Like i alredy have said!! im hacked blabla! No one cares aboute that! well. Its hard! I live in Cyprus. But i cant speak the language. I have a sister but she is busy. So its like:'( The only thing I have been done the three last weeks is 1. Wake up go to school. 2. come home from school go to my computure and go utube. 3. Looking for vids aboute free runescape accs for 4hours. 4. look at a movie and 5 go to sleep! Thats all day in 3 weeks!! I cant do it anymore!!!! Please! I really need an runescape acc! Its 1,5 months until i gets back to sweden and my friends! I really need this!!! Please let me have 1 acc!!:'( I really need !!!Smile
Back to top Go down
shailish

Runescape........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape........   Runescape........ EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:04 pm

dude wtf you cry about cause i did that 5 months so you need be patient nerd! i waiting 5 months i did same things like you so stfu and wait maybe you get or not so gl with your waiting its a competition if you ot know what it means stfu cause you need wait he need listen to other peeps! then he give the result and if you not can wait leave then of this website wow! ....
Back to top Go down
jonteehx
Admin

Runescape........ Empty
PostSubject: :(   Runescape........ EmptyMon Nov 09, 2009 10:48 pm

i did nt mean like this!!! Im not a nerd! just for a few months!! And im not talking aboute the acc in the competition!! Well i was here first and im runescapegives friend. So if anyone leav u should!
Back to top Go down
maho800

Runescape........ Empty
PostSubject: i need a rs acc   Runescape........ EmptyThu Dec 10, 2009 9:47 pm

yo pplz
i need a rs accout fast that is over lvl 70 so yh email me user and pass at djmaho2007@aol.com
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Runescape........ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Runescape........   Runescape........ Empty

Back to top Go down

Runescape........
Page 1 of 1