Runescape Give-Away
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello Everybody Thank You For Taking Your Time In Browsing Our Website Please Also Take The Time To Register Thanks Your Sincerely The

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

NEEDY bUT NOT TOO NEEDY

Go down 

do you think i deserve an account?
yes
NEEDY bUT NOT TOO NEEDY  I_vote_lcap0%NEEDY bUT NOT TOO NEEDY  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
_
 0% [ 0 ]
no
 0% [ 0 ]
_
 0% [ 0 ]
i dont care.
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
omarpker
Admin

NEEDY bUT NOT TOO NEEDY  Empty
PostSubject: NEEDY bUT NOT TOO NEEDY    NEEDY bUT NOT TOO NEEDY  EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 1:30 pm

hello, im omarpker and i would loveeee an rs account Smile

I dont want to be too greedy just something over level 100+ would be nice (would love something with veng and term but please make it a meleer). i defenitly can make money for it train it and overall do very well for the account. I have quit for about 6 months and well when i got back my level 110 was hacked and all recoveries where changed =/ i was really outrageded and well i started searching on youtube and i found this website Razz it looks good and keep up the good work. any level 100+ with 90str + would be greatly appreciated but just see what you can do Wink if i get this account i will be greatly motivated and can defienently get many people to join this fantastic website =p

-yours truly omar. What a Face
Back to top Go down

NEEDY bUT NOT TOO NEEDY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Runescape Give-Away :: Competitions-
Jump to: